Our woodshop looks to appeal to a wide range of users, whether you want to produce hand-crafted items to sell, make gifts for friends and family (or yourself), or have simply always wanted to learn to use tools. Our classes will help the complete novice gain comfort with multiple tools while we guide you through basic projects; more advanced classes to explore the full capabilities of different tools are in the works.
Members may begin the checkout process by reviewing the Woodshop Orientation document and answering several basic questions in an “open book” format. Contact the #woodshop channel in our Slack community.
Our prototyping and electronics shop is available for the casual hobbyist who wants to 3D print fun stuff or the inventor looking to test drive a mockup of their idea… and everyone in between. We offer weekly checkouts on our equipment and frequent classes in various topics, from Soldering for Electronics and Developing in the Arduino IDE.
- 3D Printers
- Form3 Professional grade resin printer
- Creality R30 Infinite Z
- QIDI X-Max (High speed, large scale, High temp/exotic material capable)
- QIDI X-Pro (Dual head direct drive FDM)
- Laser Cutters
- 40-watt Glowforge
- 100-watt CO2 large format
- Standard and manual surface mount
- Digital microscope
- Many demo/test sensors for prototyping
- Full Arduino training kits
Coming back as soon as we have room to expand. We are looking forward to bringing back the most popular textile equipment.
While some of the larger items, such as the Sailrite are in storage, a simple sewing machine, our embroidery machine, and serger are on our shelves and ready to be used.
Awaiting your hands:
- Four-color CNC embroidery machine
- Several sewing machines with multiple pre-programmed stitching options
- Work surface, large cutting mats, and rotary tools
- Cricut cutting tool for vinyl, transfer media, fabric, and paper creations (currently available in the prototyping lab)
Coming back as soon as we have room to expand. Our bike shop is fully equipped to enable most bicycle repairs. Proudly sponsored by Pedros North America